Hurricane Sandy - What You Need To Prepare For the Storm

  Hi Loves, as I am typing now hurricane sandy is getting closer and closer to the NYC ares. I know I have readers/visitors all around the worlds especially from the East Coast. I am writing this post to let you guys know of a list that you should make in case Sandy hits East Coast as bad as they predict! Below is a list of things you will need during the stores and in case the power goes out.


As I am typing this post I have my laundry going, since I have done laundry in a while (I need clean socks!!!) Anyway, if you have pets make sure you have extra water for them and their soft and hard food for couple of days!!! 


Lets hope this storm will not make any big damages!!!


Photobucket





 

What You Need

  • Non-perishable food
  • Drinking water
  • Batteries
  • Medication for all family members
  • First aid kit
  • Flashlights
  • Battery-operated radio
  • Cash
  • Toiletries
  • Clothing

Popular Posts