CHRISTMAS 2012 WISH LIST....

Christmas as of today is 29 days away! This brings me to tell you that......
 ALL I WANT FOR CHRITMAS IS GIFT CARD!!!
435b98c0-5bdc-450d-88a4-852cc88ea670wallpaper

I love giving, I usually hit on the nail when I give gifts to others. Sometimes I get what I want or need, other times (let me be honest) I recycle it. In most cases I give it away to others or donate it. For the past few years I have been telling people to get me gift cards to my favorite stores, it works wonders for me. I get what I want and both the giver me ME the taker are happy!

If you are struggling with gift giving, find out what store that person most shops in (even if it's Walmart, who would not want a FREE $$$ to spend at Walmart or Tar-jey?) I most sure would. 

Tomorrow, I am placing two orders for mom and dad online. Two things I know they will use 

MOM- SIGMA BRUSH SET ROLL (She been wanting a good brush set, I wanted to get her MAC brush collection, but boy is it expensive!!!)  
DAD-UNDERWATER CAMERA (Boyyy, he will be super happy. He is a picture taking freak like me)

Since I got older my Christmas Gift List shortened, since I am not close to many people I was close before and I can now put more thought and $$$ into the gifts that I will give the ones that are close to me.

Popular Posts