Lets Talk Tea: Oolong Tea and Yogi Skin Detox
I love tea, especially during winter time. Few months ago, I did a mini-research on the best teas for my body. Makes sense right? Since I drink it daily, why not drink tea that is actually very good for your body! Two teas that had the best and most benefits in Oolong Tea and Yogi Skin Detox Tea.
- The Chinese have long believed that oolong tea is beneficial in reducing and maintaining weight. A Chinese study, in 1998, of 102 females showed that continuous consumption of oolong tea for six weeks resulted in a reduction of body weight. This study, along with the question of other compounds contributing to tea's weight loss benefits, spurred further research.
- According to scientific experiments, patients diagnosed with eczema skin disorder can benefit from drinking 3 cups of oolong tea 3 times in a day.
- In a detailed study conducted at the Osaka Institute for Health Care Science, in Japan, the experimental mice that were ingested with oolong tea showed a remarkable improvement in stress levels by more than 10 to 18 %. The natural polyphenols in the oolong tea is said to be the main stress buster.
- Here's to a Healthy Glow! Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: it’s the mirror to internal health. It’s just as essential to cleanse from the inside; reducing internal impurities can help to promote clearer, glowing skin. Yogi Skin DeTox was purposefully formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen.
- Fragrant Rose Petal and Hibiscus, used in Ayurveda to cool and soothe the skin, entice the senses with a fresh, floral scent. We then add Organic Green Tea that supplies antioxidants to promote a sense of rejuvenation while Burdock and Yellow Dock-traditionally used to support the liver-combine with Red Clover to promote cleansing. Enjoy lightly sweet and floral Skin DeTox throughout the day to support your healthy glow
I got both of the teas at Whole Foods, you can check your local super market, they might have it as well under different brand.