Christmas Eve

    
Photobucket


It came, in few hours it will be Christmas Eve. I am not doing anything tonight, but tomorrow night we will have a little gathering at my grandmas house and will open presents. The only person that I didn't get the present for is my mom, I know she should have been first. But she is hard to shop for. I got her a personalize Christmas Card that I know she will love, but I need to get my behind to Michael s and get a glass bowl and clear beats, she loves my brush holder she always makes a comment when she comes over and sees my brush holder. 





Photobucket 



Remember what this Holiday is truly about! 
Presents are just small part of it! The love and time that you spend 
with your loved ones is the most important thing!

TO ALL MY READERS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Popular Posts