How To: Store and Orgazine Curling Irons and Flat Irons

Good Morning Readers,

It's sunny and cool in NYC. I am trying to get every bits of sun before two storms hit NYC. 

I dont know about you but I love curling irons and flat irons. I organize everything and anything, but flat irons and curling irons its a challenge for me.. I fave few of them different sizes. Few months ago I came around a solution to the challenge. I got these cute holders for them. They are not stored away for easy access and mess and tangle free. They were expensive, but it is worth it in a long run. 

I got them as a whole sale, so I was able to get a good deal. I though it would be great to share with you guys the awesome organizational tip when it comes to hard things to organize like these. 

If you want to get one of your own, email me Katherineh789@yahoo.com and I will send you all the info and the price. 

DON'T LET THESE GET AWAY!

Photobucket

Popular Posts