Praying For Sandy Hook Elementary School Family

I can't!

I can't and don't even want to imagine what happened in elementary school in CT. I just cant wrap my head around it. How can someone harm someone like that, innocent children for that matter. It's been a very sad day for me, I feel for everyone that lost their loved one in the shooting! My prayers go out to those family members and friends. 

More in details what happened....

The families of victims grieve near Sandy Hook Elementary School, where a gunman opened fire on school children and staff in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012. A heavily armed gunman opened fire on school children and staff at a Connecticut elementary school on Friday, killing at least 26 people, including 20 children.....(read more on yahoo.com)

What is wrong with people?  If you are not happy with your life, why make hundreds of others suffer? Get help, seek counseling, don't take it out on innocent people.

Photobucket

 Please, take a moment and thank God for what you have. Hug and kiss the people you love! Cherish each moment you with them and be grateful for everything!

Popular Posts