Rambling

I am sitting here, almost 2 hours on the phone with Norton Costumer Service fixing my moms computer. Oy My......

I thought to just open up a clean post and start typing, since I haven't posted a post in a some time and i need to vent! 

This past 3 days has been just been overwhelming, last night my mom had a hot wax on the table and her dog jumped on top on the table. There goes the hot wax on the carpet floor, mom screaming.....

Little did we both know the dog got two of her back paws in the hot wax, I can just feel her pain. We got so scared. I rushed her to the bath tub and started to run hot water to loosen up the wax and scissors to cut her fur with the was on it........We ended up soaking her paws in oil which loosen up the wax and mom gentry cut the hair very short. After about two hours or so we were able to finally put her in the bath tub and was her. I didn't vlog or taken any pictures, because my mind was on how to help her and remover the was faster. i remember praying for her to be okey. She is a trooper, she is now laying next to mom and she is doing great! What a worry.

Anywho, I am still on the phone going on the 3rd hour, so I will continue the post and show you a pictures i seen on Pintrest that had me "Are you serious"

Photobucket


I am not sure who thought of this genius idea to put the whole brush in the sink full on water, but dear readers, DON'T DO THAT! It will mess up your brushes, cheap or expensive! It looses up the glue and your brush is ruined. I have a video how to clean the the make up brushes you can check it out below....Its old, I do use different products now which I will film a new video soon!



 I just disconnected from the phone call, but the guys over at Norton are still working on my computer, even they are not sure why this is happening! Oy vey. 

We are in NYC, well me for that matter are preparing for the cold cold cold when I say cold I mean COLD in the single digit weather, this Tuesday and Wednesday with possibility of snow showers Thursday! I am preparing like no other. I got my warm gloves, hat, scarf, jacket and borrowing my moms warm boots ( I am so stubborn I only want the UGG's that had been discontinued and I've been trying to get them and no luck thus far) so basically I have no warm boots! Thanks MOM!!!

Let me now end this post, because I can type and type and type. I bet you guys are bored anyway, see you soon loves!

Popular Posts