Prabal Gurung At Target

I don't usually fall for the so called name brand collections that Target come out with. The Torry Burch collection was ultimate FAIL in my eyes.
 photo PG_x_Target_Logo_mid_zps0f4fbb4c.jpg
Let me tell you about the recent collection. It really hit the spot. Not everything caught my attention, but few peaces did and I cant wait to get my hands on them. (If I can) they sold out with in minutes of opening the store, but it looks like they are in stock online. (Oh great, not you guys will read this post and buy out the stock, just jocking) To me, it doesn't matter who is the designer, i care about the quality. The Prabal Gurung collection seems to be the it. Anyway, here are some peaces I hope to get my hand on! The only clothing that caught my attention was the tunic looking thing. I think it will be great with leggings.

 photo prabal-gurung-for-target-shoes-beauty-and-the-beat-blog_zps5187d381.png
 photo 14339361_121129163000_zpsd8745102.jpg
 photo 14330533_130115163000_zps8e32a20b.jpg

Popular Posts