SPAritual Nail Polish Review

 photo IMG_9773_zpsccad4b35.jpg

As I get older, I am starting to gravitate towards products that have less chemicals. Less chemicals in products I use and less and less hormones and anti-biotic in my food, but thats a whole another post.

My mom introduced me to SPAritual nail polish brand and I loved it from the first use. Its a great product over all, easy to use, free from synthetic dyes, DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene-free. How great is that?

"Dedicated to the spa tradition, sparitual is committed to creating eco-friendly products and packaging perfectly crafted for the enlightened consumer. We use Vegan ingredients from around the world, including many specially sourced and selected plant essences that are wildcrafted OR organic. The formulations are naturally colored and free of synthetic dyes. SpaRitual is constantly monitoring sustainability issues and strives to be on the cutting edge of environmental awareness. Enlighten yourself. Be a SpaRitualist. Because we all deserve to live the good life." Sparitual.com

They are pricey, a bottle can go anywhere from $8-$10, but think of how much negative chemicals you are putting in your body with cheap nail polishes. There is no reason for you to have hundredths of nail polishes. For me having at least 4 to 5 colors for each season in enough to keep me happy. 

Sephora has friends and family sales time to time and other websites as well, you can watch out for those and be able to get a bottle for couple of dollars less. 

You probably thinking, girl come on now, tell us about the staying power. After applying base coat, two nail polish color coats and out the door top coat.....it lasted me (keep in mind, I am a "housewife" type of person, so cleaning daily is a thing of mine) the first small chip I noticed was after 4th day. For me that's awesome.

The color itself was strong and I applied two coats as I normally do. I was glad I didn't need 3rd one. That's a total FAIL for me if I need to spend time on applying a 3rd coat. Such waste of time and energy. Keep in mind that there is a possibility that even in the best nail polish brand there will be some colors that are weak in color and you would need 3rd color. I personally believe that its either an old polish or one that just wasn't made correctly. 

Below is my first official SPAritual that I purchased myself for my own collection/use. I don't collect make-up or polishes, because I think that's waste of money. Collect other things that will not grow bacteria or go bad in few years.

 photo IMG_9774_zps88e48849.jpg
 photo IMG_9775_zps21302ff5.jpg
 photo IMG_9769_zpsc1a566d0.jpg


Popular Posts